Overview: TradeStation Portfolio
RealTime Portfolio Analyzer’s Possibilities
In contrast to the contemporary equity management programs RealTime PortfolioAnalyzer allows:
- To manage a portfolio of assets and strategies from a single account in the real-time.
- To use any algorithms of equity management not limited by a small number of standard methods. The only existing limitation is trader’s imagination.
- To analyze not the results of particular transactions (which are nothing else but realizations of a random value and reflect a trader’s desire “to be right”) but of equity growth, which really make sense as they reflect alterations in trader’s actual wealth.
- To export all necessary portfolio parameters into the TradeStation in the real-time in order to manage current risks.
- To calculate equity growth statistics for different periods in percent and adjusted to current prices.
- To calculate the portfolio drawdowns and runups statistics in percent and adjusted to current prices.
- To test and analyze any equity management strategies on the portfolio level based on historical data.
In addition, RealTime PortfolioAnalyzer allows:
- To combine different assets with different timeframes and different strategies.
- To introduce portfolio total equity and components alterations, equity growth histograms for various periods, separate components’ share in the portfolio indices etc. using graphs.
Finally, RealTime PortfolioAnalyzer
- Has quite a reasonable price.